Monday, February 20, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

We had a very laid back weekend. No set plans. Fly-by-the-seat-of-our-pants kinda days. Which is good, but I felt sort of lazy, because I didn't accomplish much. 


Bubba and I went to a few yard sales on Saturday. We found a couple games that he has enjoyed "playing," for only $.10 each - my kind of prices.

By playing, I mean that he just does his own thing - no rules, just right. 


 We also picked up 4 hula hoops for ... FREE. So that is awesome sauce.

Bubs kinda got the hang of it; he would spin the hoop around himself, then shake his little booty. It was way too funny.  


I also started working on decorating/cleaning up the spare bedroom/office. 

Look for that post soon.

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend, as well, and Happy President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment