Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Things


(1) While other parts of the country/world get to enjoy real snow...we got to have a snow day at Tampa Bay Skating Academy with our play group. 

(2) I think 80º is the perfect temperature to play in the snow, don't you?

(3) Is it odd that we left the snow day wearing shorts and a t-shirt? 


(4) So excited about the new ruffled shower curtain I just bought for our master bathroom makeover - for only $19.99!

(5) Hubs may not be as thrilled as I am, but he's not going to be home for quite awhile. So, I'll deal with him when the time comes.


(6) I think Bubba would flip out if I make these cupcakes. He is seriously a choco-holic.


(7) I really LOVE getting packages in the mail. 

(8) Especially, when they are filled with all of the fun goodies that I have ordered from Fabric.com and Mindy's Minute Market

(9) Although, a package full of things that I didn't have to spend any money on would be even more amazing. 

(10) It really would have been nice if my shower curtain had arrived at the same time. 


(11) I picked up this ginormous box of plastic eggs at a yard sale last weekend. Now, I just have to come up with fun things to do with them all. 

Happy Thursday! 

Be excited...the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment