(1) While other parts of the country/world get to enjoy real snow...we got to have a snow day at Tampa Bay Skating Academy with our play group.
(2) I think 80º is the perfect temperature to play in the snow, don't you?
(3) Is it odd that we left the snow day wearing shorts and a t-shirt?
(4) So excited about the new ruffled shower curtain I just bought for our master bathroom makeover - for only $19.99!
(5) Hubs may not be as thrilled as I am, but he's not going to be home for quite awhile. So, I'll deal with him when the time comes.
(6) I think Bubba would flip out if I make these cupcakes. He is seriously a choco-holic.
(7) I really LOVE getting packages in the mail.
(8) Especially, when they are filled with all of the fun goodies that I have ordered from Fabric.com and Mindy's Minute Market.
(9) Although, a package full of things that I didn't have to spend any money on would be even more amazing.
(10) It really would have been nice if my shower curtain had arrived at the same time.
(11) I picked up this ginormous box of plastic eggs at a yard sale last weekend. Now, I just have to come up with fun things to do with them all.
Be excited...the weekend is almost here!