Monday, February 13, 2012

Wonderful Weekend


I spent most of friday going through a trunk full of newspapers, photos, and game day guides from when my brother played football at West Point. You're probably wondering why I devoted the majority of my day to cutting out 6-7 year old articles, and organizing a few stacks of pictures and game tickets.


It is mostly because I am an awesome sister, and I have a pretty awesome brother that I would do just about anything for; but, I also want to use the trunk to store all of Carter's dress up clothes, so the other stuff has to go somewhere else {and if I have to move it, it might as well be organized}.


I loved finding pictures of him in the newspapers...it really made searching the papers for the articles much more fun. Go #55!


And seeing him on the cover of the media guides...my brother rocks!


On Sunday, I went bridesmaid dress shopping with one of my {4} friend(s) getting married this year. The navy blue and white striped dress was the winner! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend {and fabulous Monday}!

No comments:

Post a Comment