Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love is in the air...

Valentine's Day is just a few days away, and I am getting ready for our valentine exchange party with our play group. 


I made this heart tic tac toe game with felt bean bag hearts - inspired by Make and Takes.


Bubs helped fill the bean bags....he had little trouble though because someone didn't leave a big enough hole - whoopsies.


I have this cute "horseshoes" hearts game for the kids, as well. 

If  you're wondering how I made this, I'm going to tell you right now that I didn't. I picked it up at a thrift store last week. 




This is Bubba's Be Mine Monster shirt for the party - check out the tutorial from Make It and Love It.


Let me make one suggestion though...if you are like me - a beginning seamstress - go ahead and use the No-Sew Fabric Adhesive. It will save you a lot of time....trust me.


Each kiddo will go home with a little treat box filled with stickers, edible tattoos, stamps, a heart shaped whistle, mini activity book, and a valentine knockoff silly band. 


Oh and I almost forgot...








Bubba's valentines to his friends; of course keeping with  my our love of all things pirate. 

I wasn't all crafty, and I didn't make these. I got them from Oriental Trader when I was planning his 1st birthday party...yea, I've been holding on to them for awhile. 


Now, all I have to do is come up with a cute valentine treat to eat. 

Eh. I still have a few more days to figure it out. 

Awe, there's nothing like procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment