Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dot Sticker Art


We watched 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure recently. And by recently, I mean, when we did this project we had just watched it for the 4th time, and since I've been a slacker with posting, we have since watched it, 10 more times. 

I don't know if you can tell by that picture, but a lot of the movie revolves around this artist painting black dots {which reminds Cruella de Ville of the puppies, of course}.



Since we were working on the letter D, and I had found these black dot stickers at a yard sale, we naturally decided to make some dot art inspired by the dalmatians. 


He actually, surprisingly, really enjoyed doing this project. And it was simple, and mess free, so a BIG plus in my book {not that I don't enjoy getting messy with the little guy}


I intended on having him just use the black dots, and really after he had finished putting on the ones above, he was kind of done. 

I thought it looked kind of dull with just the black ones, so I left all of the stickers out during the day, and he would come back to every so often and add more stickers. 



This is what we ended up with......two days later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment