Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pin-tested, Toddler Approved: Colored Vinegar and Baking Soda



Bubs and I tested out a fun activity for toddlers using colored vinegar and backing soda, that I found on Pinterest. Of course, I can't find the original source, but I googled "colored vinegar and baking soda toddler activity," and found many matches. Here is just 1 of the 219,000 that Google came up with.  



You don't need much for this, and it will keep your little one entertained for at least an hour. At least that's how long it held Bubba's attention. 


All you need is baking soda, vinegar and food coloring, a medicine dropper, and a plate or rimmed baking sheet. The plates we used are from Ikea, and were just perfect. They come in a set of 4. 


He had so much fun watching the baking soda fizz every time he dropped the vinegar on it. I had fun getting some laundry folded while he was busy doing this. 


I think we'll try this baking soda and vinegar activity next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment