Sunday, April 29, 2012

MIA

I know that I have been completely absent the last few weeks. Recently, I have been so overwhelmed with weddings, showers, traveling, and just day to day life. 

Wild Dunes, South Carolina
I don't know if I have really mentioned it before, but Hubby has been deployed {sort of - it's kind of hard to explain, so we'll just leave it at deployed} since November, and was supposed to be returning in May. Until it was decided that he would be staying where he's at {again, kind of. He doesn't really stay in one place for long} for another 4 months. 

With Hubs being gone, taking care of the little guy, and just keeping up with everything else in our lives that has to be taken care of....I am completely worn out. It has been hard for me to find the energy to get any of our home projects done, craft with Bubba, and write. But, after my {very } short getaway last weekend, I have recharged my batteries {as much as I could}, and am ready to face off with the next few months.


With all that being said, this is what we have been up to:


Sil and I took a trip up to South Carolina for one of our best friends wedding.


It rained during the ceremony, but the pay off was this gorgeous rainbow that appeared right after they were pronounced husband and wife. So AWESOME!


Sil caught the bouquet. She claims that she didn't mean too; but it's quite fitting, since she will be my last un-married friend as of November.


We went blueberry picking at one of our favorite local blueberry farms, BlueYouth Berries. 


Creating beautiful works of art using glue, kool-aid, and pieces of paper. 



I've also been working with my friend Jill, on some projects to sell...visit our blog

After our upcoming trip to visit my brother, things should be pretty calm around here for a few weeks. Then, on to my best friend JJ's wedding (#2 of 4) in June. 


Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment