Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Things

(1) Ahhhhhh! I can't believe it is already Thursday! My mind has been a day behind all week.

(2) I guess it's time for me to figure out some fun St. Patrick's Day activities for the little guy to do. I found a few good ideas here, here, and here.

(3) We won't be dying any food green this month, but I think we will make this Skinny Green Tropical Smoothie.

(4) I spent most of the morning cleaning/doing yard work {lame}. Bubba spent most of the morning doing this:



and making this:



(5) Seems kind of unfair. I wish I was a kid again {sometimes}.

(6) The placemat is based off of our Valentine's Placemat, except we used a sheet of window clings that I picked up from the Dollar Tree {much easier that cutting all of that out}. 


(7) Did you watch Revenge last night? OMGosh. Craziness. I planned on going to bed early, but of course got sucked into the show. 


(8) Our big t.v. {and only, until recently} is broken - the one that has my Tivo connected to it...so. yea. that's real cool. Which means I have to watch all shows live now. Who does that anymore? Thank goodness my Momma left us a little box television, at least I can occasionally catch one of my shows. 


(9) {R.I.P. sweet t.v.} 


(10) Hope ya'll made the most of the extra 24 hours yesterday!


Happy Thursday! The weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment