Friday, March 23, 2012

New use for a fitted sheet




Have I ever mentioned that my friend, Sil, is a freaking genius?

We have both been in love with the idea of upholstering our bed frames for quite awhile. 

Then one day recently, a brilliant little tidbit popped out of her mouth. Our convo went something along the lines of this:

"Oh, btw, I don't have to upholster my bed frame anymore."

"Oh, really? Why is that?"

"I just used a fitted sheet. It worked perfectly."

"Omg, Sil. That is the best idea ever. I'm so doing it."

So I did it too.



I originally planned on using  a yellow sheet, but couldn't find one. I think this would also look adorable with a patterned sheet, like with a stripe or something. Again, something I couldn't find (that was relatively inexpensive) in a king size. 


The sheet I used is from Walmart, and I think was somewhere around $10-$12. I can't remember exactly, and I already threw away the receipt. 


My friend is full of great ideas. 


Thanks, Sil!

No comments:

Post a Comment