Tuesday, March 27, 2012

EyeBombing

Have you heard of EyeBombing? I read about it a few weeks ago over at Make and Takes

I thought it looked like a lot of fun, but knew I would probably never get around to doing it. Let's face it, I would never remember to throw some googly eyes in my bag before I left the house. 

Last night, I went to an awesome local restaurant for a book club meeting {for a book I did not read}. When I went into the ladies room, lo and behold, this was staring back at me in the stall:


I was so excited to see one in person! I had to run back out to the table to grab my phone so I could take a picture.

Okay, I'm sold. I will, from now on, be carrying googly eyes in my bag so Bubba and I can EyeBomb. 

Have you seen these anywhere? Or have you done it?!


No comments:

Post a Comment