Monday, January 23, 2012

Wonderful Weekend (& Monday)

With Bubba being sick (and very cranky), the majority of this weekend was far from wonderful. It's definitely days like these that I miss Hubby being home.

However, Sunday ended up having a few good points.


I found these doors on the side of the road. I plan on making them into a headboard for our master bedroom. 


Something similar to this one I found on Pinterest.


And the only thing that seemed to make me Bubba happy this weekend was watching Cinderella...on VHS. Yea. You read that correctly. On VHS. DVDs are so 2011. 

So that was pretty much the good highlights of the weekend. 

Oh, I almost forgot, I did get a free two hours to go grocery shopping...woo hoo. 


Tonight a few of my Besties (best friends...if you didn't figure that one out) are coming over for dinner, and I am making these amazing Crockpot Cheddar Beer Chicken Tacos from How Sweet It Is.





I also picked up this cute dress on clearance at Kohl's to wear to my other bestie's bridal shower this weekend. 

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment