Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hot Deal! - Woodstock Frozen Organic Veggies

I was in South Tampa today, so Bubba and I ran by the Greenwise Market to pick up the Woodstock veggies. And, oh. my. gosh., if you want to stock up on some frozen organic veggies, now is the time!


The most expensive (regular price) veggies are the Tri-color peppers at $3.29 a bag....peppers in general are quite expensive, which is why I don't buy them often (even though I really like them). I used to have  2 green pepper plants in my stacker garden but they died...that is a story for another time though.

 The total for the 4 bags came to $6.08. I used (2) $2/1 Woodstock FB coupon, and (2) $1/1 Woodstock Vegetables coupons (from Mambo Sprouts in December), and paid $0.08 for all 4!!! That is awesome for organic veggies! So head over to your Greenwise Market (if you have one close by), and score this great deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment