Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

Hubby won't be with us for Christmas (darn Army), and has been asking for pictures of our tree (since he doesn't have one wherever he is) for awhile now. Keep in mind, we've had our tree since the day after Thanksgiving.

Well, I think I have kept him waiting a sufficient amount of time, and now that there are finally presents underneath it, I can finally show him. 


We don't have a topper, if you hadn't already noticed. We just have a little angel ornament that sits at the top. I've been looking for a pretty Angel topper for a few years now, but have yet to find one that I really like. Recently, I've been trying to figure out how to create a nice looking one myself. Obviously, I have not been successful in coming up with ideas. But hopefully by next year we'll have a beautiful homemade Angel for our tree. 

Every year we get a new "special" family ornament. We haven't gotten one yet for this year. I've been debating on purchasing one, or making a memory ornament. Or maybe Hubby will buy us one from wherever he is in now...hint hint.


Look at how far Little Man's tree has come since December 1stAll Most of the ornaments have come from his advent calendar...only 4 more left woo hoo! 

The tree has kind of become the catch all for random ornaments we make during play-dates and what not. Or, if you notice the little baseball hanging at the bottom, that is a key chain that came from a birthday party goody bag. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment