Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy First of the Month!

It's December 1st! The countdown to Christmas has begun in this house. Beginning with Little Man putting the first ornament from his advent calendar on his tree.


Here are a few creative and festive things I'm loving at the moment:


Candy Cane Playdough from the Tip Junkie. These will make great little gifts for C's little buddies.


Santa's magic key via Pinterest and The Picadilly Post.
The poem is so sweet; and really expresses that Christmas is celebrating Jesus, not all the gifts that Santa brings. 


DIY Snow globes (another great use for mason jars - love it!) via My Black Book (find the tutorial from Martha Stewart).
A great project I will save for when my friend's girls are staying with us in a couple weeks.


Memory ornaments via In My Own Style.
I think instead of purchasing our family ornament this year, we will be making our very own memory ornament. 

And of course this little face


So amazed by the glitter in the candle. I love seeing what intrigues him. 


All of these great projects I found on Pinterest. If you haven't signed up yet, you should! Send me your email and I will send you an invite.


No comments:

Post a Comment