Friday, October 14, 2011

Greeting Card Recycling

On one of my favorite couponing/freebie sites, The Freebie Junkie, I found this great post about recycling old cards, and wanted to share it with you all. 

I don't know about you, but I receive greeting cards for all sorts of random occasions. The sentimental hoarder in me wants to store them away in a neat little memory box to keep forever.  While the busy stay-at home-mom/has no spare time to organize/throw it all away part of me wants to just toss them. So this seems like the best compromise for my split personality. 

St. Jude's Ranch For Children will take my old, used greeting cards, recycle them, and turn them into new cards which they sell to support their program. Making my home a little less cluttered, and helping out a good cause at the same time! How fabulous is that?!

St. Jude's Ranch For Children  has served abused, abandoned, and neglected children and families for more than 40 years. They provide a safe, nurturing home, and therapeutic residential treatment services to more than 1,000 children in Nevada and Texas. 

They now accept used, all-occasion cards year round!
St. Jude's Ranch For Children
Recycled Card Program 
100 St. Jude's St.
Boulder City, NV 89005

*I noted on the website that they are in need of BIRTHDAY and THANK YOU cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment