Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How to fold a fitted sheet




A few years back, Martha Stewart taught me how to fold a fitted sheet the right way. Well, not really in person {I wish}; but the Martha Stewart Homekeeping Handbook sure did help. 

A friend recently requested a video for these instructions on how to fold a fitted sheet. Turns out, they are the same instructions from the book. 

So, while I'm a few weeks late on delivering this video...here it is, friend. 

I don't like the way I sound on camera, so I'm only demonstrating the steps. I hope it helps. :)

Oh, and please excuse the funny noises that Bubba is making. He wanted to be a part of the video too.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an amazing article, really informative



    Custom Logo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post. Check out latest deals and offers at RetailEscaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was amazing to peruse, a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this extraordinary substance to my vision, continue sharing.
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, thanks for sharing it. Also, if you are visit our website if you are looking for assistance with your nursing assignment:

    Nursing Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete