Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thursday Things


(1) Have you ever gotten a toy airplane stuck in your hair? Yea, me neither. 

(2) Making this Skateboard Swing, as soon as I find a skateboard at a yard sale/thrift store. If you see one, puh-lease pick it up for me....


(3) Obsessed with this chocolate right now. So much so, that I may even hide it from Bubba when we get home from the store so that he forgets we bought it, then secretly eat it while he's sleeping. Doesn't everyone do that?

(4) Sponge Water Bombs. Yea. That's happening this summer.


(5) I chuckled when I noticed this billboard today...Note: if you have to make it clear that the girls are not for rent, then "Rent Us!" is probably not the best wording to put on your billboard next to 2 barely dressed girls. Just a thought. P.S. I prefer Rent the Runway

Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Karla, I love your posts! I've always enjoyed a laugh at that billboard as well. Good luck with the chocolate hiding, Lily is part bloodhound and always figures me out. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jess! I put the chocolate in the freezer when he's not looking. It also helps that I keep chocolate covered papaya and cranberries on the snack shelf that he can reach. It diverts his attention elsewhere. lol

      Delete
  2. that pic of little man is too funny!!! thanks for the books. i just wish i knew about the plan six years ago when ryan popped out of the womb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob! The info is eye opening; and so helpful for adults as well. I definitely have noticed a difference in myself. Try some of the recipes in the handbook too; little man is a fan of the honey carrots. If you think it is going to work for ya'll, you should eventually consider joining the association. They send monthly newsletters with updates to the food list and other info.

      Delete