Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Toddler Tuesday

We started doing Valentine's crafts this weekend.



 I cut out hearts from cardboard, and Bubba painted them.


Over at The Imagination Tree, they wrapped the hearts with yarn and made a mobile. I offered the yarn to Bubba, but he wanted nothing to do with it. 


He nicely told me, "No, Mommy do it."


The baking sensory box is still all over the kitchen. This either means (A) I'm really lazy, or (B) Bubba really likes cooking.

I hate to admit it, but it's probably more (A) than (B).


Bubba watched his first Disney movie the other day .... Cinderella {on VHS}. Yes. You read that correctly. VHS. We like to keep it old school here on Country Farm Place.


Then he tried to watch his Signing Time DVD. That didn't work out too well.


Never leave a 2 year old alone with stickers. This is what happens.

Finally, this week's self portrait ....


"What up, homie."

No comments:

Post a Comment