Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Things

{March issue of Real Simple}

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."

(1) Oh Miss. Piggy, you are so wise.


(2) Super excited that we got a fun new camera!

Would someone please come show me how to use it?

Seriously. It really confuses me, beyond the basic settings. 



(3) I'm considering making homemade cloth pull ups. 

Who thinks I'm crazy? 

{I do}

But I am refusing to pay $24 per pull up.

Insanity! I'm not made of money people!


(5) BBQ Salmon Burgers - Ummmmm, yes please. 

(6) I think my heart pumps barbecue sauce instead of blood. Forealio. 

(7) And for dessert, the Best Cranberry Cake Ever.

(8) I'd like to thank Publix for their weekly BOGOs. Without them, I wouldn't have a bag of cranberries sitting in my freezer since December waiting for me to discover this recipe.

(9) Blueberry season is almost here - I will be making these Vanilla Almond Blueberry Crumb Bars.

(10) I see the fat kid in me coming out .... 3 recipes in a row - I definitely have food on the brain. 

(11) Thinking of making this Paper Tree for Bubba ... it might be a lot of work though, and I don't know how I feel about that.

Happy Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment