Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OMG I'm DYING Over Everything!

I was so lucky to spend some quality time with a few amazing women yesterday - my Aunts, Nini and S, and my little cousin, Coco. I just LOVE having family in town! We took a spontaneous trip down to a couple of my favorite little shoppes in South Tampa....Summer House Marketplace and Forty Three Oh 3 Decor Boutique.

I was pretty much in love with, ummmm, EVERYTHING in both stores. Hubby is lucky I didn't make any purchases. I would have bought the whole store....both of them.


Love this table made out of an old door. Thinking how amazing it would look in my dining room.


Inspo for a mirror Nini and I want to jazz up for her step-daughter. 


I am totally loving old scales right now; and I would love it if I could find one at a yard sale. All the ones in the boutique were at least $70...way more than Hubby would I want to spend. 



I've been looking for a replacement tray since mine broke (when Hubby stepped on it)


Desk for when I start home schooling Little Man.



A few signs to add to my wall.


OMG I want an old wheel to do this. 


Nini and I are loving the ladders. They would be great on our pool decks to hang towels and other wet items. 

So it looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me trying to find these things at reasonable prices to fix up myself! 

What have you been inspired by lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment