(1) To celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month, Bubba and I had some friends over to play and eat grilled cheese sandwiches. I made The Bianca, pictured above.
(1.5) Mine didn't look as pretty as those in the picture though.
(2) This Jar of Hearts wedding guest book/favor is such a cute idea! I think it could also be tweaked a little to use at a bridal shower.
(3) I love that the Jar of Hearts idea stemmed from an obsession with the song by Christina Perri, because I kinda LOVE the song too.
(4) I love this Tangram-esque fabric puzzle.
(4.5) I'd make one for Bubba, but it seems like oh so much work. One day I'll have time to make it...maybe.
(6) I wish I had seen this on naturally dyed Easter eggs before we attempted to dye them.
(7) Tomorrow is Friday the 13th…
Happy Thursday from Bubba!
*Hubby found it funny that we were using the inflatable pool instead of swimming in our pool - ya know, the big one that takes up half of our backyard, and got solar panels last year to heat it. Yeah, I wondered the same thing.