Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Things


(1) Last weekend, we went paddleboarding in Weekie Wachee, and it was so much fun! I told  Hubby we needed to get a paddleboard and move to the river. He didn't agree to the moving part. Check out Surf SUP Weeki, and try it out for yourself! 

(2) I went all Sandra Lee Semi-homemade on this Baked Hummus Spinach Dip, and it was pretty awesome.


(2.5) Yay! for BOGO Sabra hummus at Publix. I may have bought 4 {and secretly wanted to get more, but thought the cashier might think I was weird}. And I definitely recommend using the jalapeño hummus.....


(3) I forgot to snap a picture when it was done baking, but I assure you, it was gooey, cheesy, yumminess. 

(4) I also tested out these Skinny Baked Mozzarella Sticks, and while mine didn't look as golden and beautiful as the ones on Skinny Taste, they were still super good. {I purposely didn't take a picture because I didn't think they looked all that pretty}


(5) Here's a sneak peak at what has been keeping me so busy lately, that I haven't had time to post. I can't wait to share everything I've been working on! 


(6) Bubba and I have been getting ready for Earth Day by finding things around the house to repurpose for our crafts. 


(7) The little guy went to bed at 4:45 pm tonight, which meant I got to eat a Cold Stone Creamery Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich for dinner. Thanks a lot for leaving that the other night, friend {you know who you are}.


(8) I'm most likely in for an extremely long night, or an insanely early morning because of the unusually early bedtime; and I'm out of coffee....awesome.


(9) Adding Earth Paint to my wish list of things to get Bubba. 


(9.5) Uncle B, this would make an awesome birthday gift for your favorite eco-concious nephew. Just a thought.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment