Friday, February 10, 2012

Hands Down Valentine


Bubba and I made some super easy valentines today to send to a few of the people he loves the most {besides me, of course}.


What you need:
Cardstock
Paint
Ribbon
Hole punch
Something to write with


Bubs loves to use the hole puncher, so after I adjusted the setting, he punched the holes in the cards.



The red finger paint by itself wasn't turning out right, so I ended up mixing it with white paint. 

The first few I helped him with, then let him try painting his hand himself. The less paint on the hand, the better...but he had fun, so I am alright with a few of them looking like blobs. The basic shape of his hand is there anyway. 


Hands Down, I Love You. 
I Love You, Hands Down. 

I wrote it a few different ways because I couldn't decide which way I liked the best. 

I still can't decide.

I'm weird, I know. 


After I cut all the the cards out, I thought it would be cute on a heart. The consensus was that it did look cute ... but I didn't feel like cutting out a bunch of hearts. 

However, if you feel like it, then it will be adorable. 


Once the hand prints were dry, we flipped the card over and Bubba signed it. 

What are you doing to celebrate Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment