Saturday, December 10, 2011

Game Day

Coming from a family of football fans, I am pretty much the odd man out. I am by no means a true fan of any NFL team, or most colleges (excluding my brother's and my alma maters). However, once a year you will catch me watching a game; one that I consider the most important of them all...and I'm not talking about the Super Bowl. 

That day has arrived again. Today is the Army/Navy game!

Having a family full of service men and woman - husband, brother, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law all in the Army -  support for all of our branches pours out of me on a daily basis; but today, all of my support goes to the Army football players. Kind of corny to say and Hubby is going to laugh at me for writing that, but oh well, it's true. 

My love for Army football, began in 2004 when my brother joined the ranks of the West Point football team (he'll probably be embarrassed I'm talking about him, but I love to brag about that). He was awesome, and had the honor of being a captain his senior year. 

Go #55!

 I LOVED going to the games - especially the Army/Navy game.


And here is our future Army star.


So I hope you all get a chance to catch this historic game. We'll be at a birthday party, luckily on the Base, so I'm hoping they have it on. 

Go Army! Beat Navy!






No comments:

Post a Comment