Wednesday, November 23, 2011

KT Janes - SBS Feature


I was first introduced to KT Janes 4 years ago by my best friend JJ (someone who appreciates shopping and small South Tampa businesses just as much - or probably more - than I do)

KT Janes offers unique, affordable, and personalized gifts.

You can create and order custom invitations and stationary, as well.

I ordered Little Man's 1st birthday invitations from Katie:


So cute! Love it! But I'm biased.

The store has great little gifts that make good stocking stuffers too.

I'm telling you, you'll want to buy everything in the store when you go. I consider myself lucky if I make it out of the there spending less than $50. Oh, and I also have to add that there is a clearance rack right when you walk in the door! She sure knows how to make a girl on a budget happy.

I hope you get a chance to stop by on Small Business Saturday (or any other day)

Oh, and KT Janes is located right down the street from Seedlings; so stop by by shops if you are in the area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment