Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Big Lots Deals


I really like to buy organic and all natural products whenever possible. But these products can often be very expensive. 

Since these kinds of products don't go on sale or have coupons available as often, I've had to find other ways to save on them. 

In an effort to save some money, I stopped by Big Lots the other day, and was surprised to find a wide variety of name brand organic and all natural products available.

Some of the products I found included:

Muir Glen Organic Soups
Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal
Kashi TLC Bars
Cascadian Farms Granola
Cascadian Farms Kids Clifford Crunchies
Plum Organics Super Puffs

Although, Big Lots doesn't accept coupons, most of the products were $2 and under; so I could handle not using coupons there. The most I spent was $7 on the 24 pack of TLC bars (~$.29/bar)...a good buy in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment