Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Memories Memories Memories


I tend to hold on to little mementos from the past. Hubby calls it hoarding; I call it being sentimental. I've gotten better over the years (i.e. I'm not still holding on to notes that my friends wrote me in high school). But I've kept these keys from our previous residences. When Hubby and I purchased our first home a little over a year ago, I wanted a way to display what has lead us to this point. We've actually lived at a couple of other places, but that was with family, so I didn't count that because it wasn't really "ours."

I picked up this shadow box on clearance at Michael's, ohhhh about a year ago (<--- again with postponing projects for an extended period of time). I found some scrap card stock I had lying around, glued on the keys, wrote the addresses out, then popped it in the frame. Super easy. I don't know why I take so long to get things done around here. Though, I think it might have something to do with the Little Man.

What creative ways have you displayed your memories?

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment