Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Little Man's Halloween Costume, part 2

Woo Hoo! The shirt is finally finished! I am finally done with this costume! He better LOVE it!


I was going to do the logo on the back as well. But I just don't have it in me to paint that out again. The shirt may end up being a bit too big on C, but he'll just have to live with it. I went to about 6 different stores in search of a toddler size plain white t-shirt, before settling on a child's small Fruit of the Loom from Wal-Mart. 

I used a Stencil Spray Paint in "sliver glimmer," to paint the whole shirt. Then used fabric paint and puffy paints for the logo. I'm not totally happy with the color of the lemon and lime. But it will have to do. {Side-note: It is pretty funny that the colors of the paint I used were called Lemon Matte and Lime Matte, but look nothing like the color of a lemon or a lime}.

I am sooooo happy to be finished with this, and can't wait for next weekend! I'll post pictures of Little Man in costume at Whole Foods!

Anyone else making a halloween costume this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment